Happy Monday everyone! We’ve reached the end of the Nature’s Source series and I hope you’ve enjoyed the recipes as much I’ve loved putting them together. We’re finishing off with something chocolatey and delicious – a chocolate crunch smoothie bowl.
This smoothie bowl can be prepared in minutes and makes a tasty breakfast or a hearty snack to keep you full and fuelled for a busy day. I’ve used Nature’s Source Crispy Crunch granola this time around, it’s another favourite from their every day range. It add delicious crunch to the smoothie bowl but is also yummy with yoghurt, fruit or simply on its own straight from the bag!
If you missed any of the other granola recipes you can find them here: two styles of chocolate bark – Strawberry and Yoghurt with rose and pistachios and Rocky Road. We also made muesli wafers and apple and cinnamon breakfast tarts. Which was your fave?
- Keep a few bananas in the freezer ready to make this smoothie bowl any time you feel like it!
- Add an extra ¼ cup of milk to the mixture for a thinner smoothie that you can pop in a travel cup and enjoy on the go.
- Mix and match your toppings – try coconut, sliced bananas, flaked almonds and chia seeds, or any of the Nature’s Source granola variants.
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 250ml (1 cup) sliced frozen banana
- 180ml (¾ cup) almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 30ml (2 tbsp) cocoa
- 250ml (1 cup) ice cubes
- 15ml (1 tbsp) almond or peanut butter
- 60ml (¼ cup) NATURE’S SOURCE Crispy Crunch Granola
- 60ml (¼ cup) plain yoghurt
- 30ml (2 tbsp) NATURE’S SOURCE Crispy Crunch Granola, to serve
- 10ml (2 tsp) cocoa nibs, to serve
- fresh strawberries and raspberries, to serve
1.) Place the frozen banana, almond milk, cocoa, ice cubes, almond butter, Nature’s Source crispy crunch granola and plain yoghurt in a high speed blender. Blitz until smooth.
2.) Pour the smoothie into a bowl. Sprinkle with Nature’s Source crispy crunch granola, cocoa nibs and fresh berries. Serve immediately.
Sponsored collaboration with Nature’s Source.