**This competition is now closed**
Christmas is just around the corner (yes, I said it) but no need to panic because I have teamed up with the foodies at Sasko to give two lucky readers the chance to WIN a baking hamper worth R1,000! The hampers are filled with all the goodies you need to whip up loads of delicious holiday treats for your loved ones these holidays, like these chai latte muffins with pistachio glaze or this chocolate and orange bread pudding, delish!
The lucky winners will each receive a Sasko hamper containing the following:
- non-stick muffin pan
- wooden spoons
- Sasko apron
- oven gloves
- a wide selection of Sasko bake mixes and flour
Sound good? Put yourself in line to win this fabulous prize by doing the following:
- Send an email to email@example.com telling me which Sasko product(s) you would use to make your favourite holiday treats.
- Leave a comment on the Facebook competition post telling me which Sasko product(s) you will be using this festive season.
I will be choosing one winner from Facebook and one from the email entries, so do both to increase your chances of winning. You have one week so get those entries in. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes at midnight on Friday 24 November. No late entries will be accepted.
- Entries must be submitted via email and/or Facebook.
- The winners will be announced on Monday 27 November via Facebook.
- The winners will be contacted via email or Facebook. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
- Competition open to residents of South Africa only.
- Shipping and delivery of the prizes will be arranged entirely by Sasko.
- Disclosure: I was invited by Sasko to host a competition on Cupcakes and Couscous.