**The competition is now closed.
I’m here today to ask for your input and assistance. I love creating beautiful and delicious recipes for you, and like many of you I also have a family to cook for. I’m busy conducting some research to find out what you really want (in terms of recipe inspiration) when you’re cooking at home – especially when cooking for a family with children.
I have put together a short survey and would love as many readers as possible to have their say. It consists of just 4 multiple choice questions so should only take 2-3 minutes. 🙂 And to sweeten the deal I’ll also be giving away some stunning cookbooks courtesy of Annake Müller Publishing to three lucky people who complete the survey, who’s in?!
You can head straight to the survey by clicking on this LINK.
The survey is open to everyone, but please note that the giveaway is unfortunately only open to residents of South Africa. In order to be eligible for the draw you will also need to follow Annake Müller Publishing on Instagram and Facebook. Want to see what we’re giving away? Check out these beauties!
I’m giving away one copy of each of these stunning books:
- Everyday Food for Everyday People by Spar (valued at R350)
- Going Home by Sophia Lindop (valued at R450)
- The Lockdown Recipe Storytelling Book curated by Ingrid Jones (valued at R450)
So please share the survey far and wide and have your say. T’s and C’s apply, good luck!
**This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winners: Nina, Laurian and Rona! And thanks to everyone who participated, I’m most grateful for your time. **
Terms and conditions:
- You must complete the survey using the link above in order to enter this giveaway.
- Survey participants must be a resident of South Africa and must have followed Annake Müller Publishing on Instagram and Facebook to be eligible for the giveaway.
- The survey will close at midnight on 30 September 2021. The winners will be chosen at random and announced on 4 October 2021 on this blog post.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address they provide in the survey. Should a winner not respond to the email within 72 hours a new winner will be chosen.
- Shipping of prizes will be arranged by Annake Müller Publishing.
4 thoughts on “Family cooking survey and giveaway!”
Looks fun Teresa. Hope you get heaps of responses. Love from Aunty Ruth.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, fingers crossed!! 😉 xx
love the veggie quiches and i am going to make them as starters when i have friends around.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Fabulous! Perfect as a starter, good idea! 🙂